Wellness, Healing, Relaxation…….
We invite you into the beautiful Serenity Room for these Private Sessions…
Healing & Wellness Services offered:
- Somatic Movement with Tricia
- Physical Therapy & Myofascial Release with Dr. Jereme Trunk PT, DPT
- Massage; Deep Tissue, Sports Therapy, Relaxation, Swedish, Lymphatic & more with Kelly Nordby
- Reflexology with Lynne~for hands, face & feet–see description below
- Raindrop Technique with Essential Oils
- Reiki Sessions
- Craniosacral Therapy
- Shaman Energy Sessions
- Private Yoga Sessions
You will feel the healing, relaxed atmosphere in our ……….. Serenity Room
If you prefer, contact our Practitioners directly to book your Abundant Joy appointment:
- Somatic Movement (relieve pain long term) w/Tricia, 414 520-5715
- Physical Therapy & Myofascial Release Specialist with Dr. Jereme Trunk, PT, DPT (773) 807-2469
- Massage w/Kelly N. 262 369-0182
- Craniosacral Therapy, Reiki, Hot Stones, Crystals w/Kelly 262 369-0182
- Reflexology with Lynne 414 940-4117
- Shaman Energy Sessions with Jan 262 244-7231
- Private Yoga Sessions with one of our Experienced Instructors 262 244-7231
What is Reflexology?
Reflexology or “Zone Therapy” is a specific method of massage, targeting pressure points in the feet and/or hands to promote overall wellness. What are the some of the benefits of Reflexology?
Whether you suffer from insomnia, migraines, digestive problems or fatigue, the root of many health problems can be linked to stress. Stress can be caused by our own hectic lifestyle, emotional, physical or environmental factors, it is almost completely unavoidable. Stress can be damaging to the body and mind. Under the influence of prolonged stress the body is less capable of fighting illness. Reflexology counteracts the effects of stress by promoting relaxation and bringing balance to the body.
Many factors can cause muscle tension, too much time sitting in one position, lifting heavy objects, working out with weights or emotional problems are just a few. Whatever the source, when muscles become tense and over stressed, the energy in our body is thrown out of balance. The nerve pathways which connect muscles to the rest of the body become congested. This can result in pain, fatigue, irritability or even more stress. Reflexology stimulates nerve endings in the feet to release the energy, relax muscles and restore physical harmony.
60 mins $65 To book your reflexology appt contact Lynne Mayfield @ 414-940-4117 email@example.com
Prices vary for services in the Serenity Room,click here for more details and to book your appointment